Kon Construction Ltd is committed to protecting human health and the environment through regulatory compliance and the continuous review of our operations. We meet this commitment through the application of the following principles:
- Introduction of environmental requirements as an integral part of our business operations.
- Minimization of health hazards through an effective Safety program.
- Evaluation and assessment of our construction operations to provide environmental protection.
- Assessment of potential environmental risks.
- Evaluation and monitoring of our environmental performance to applicable standards.
- Maintaining an effective communication and reporting system, and
We believe strongly that it is important as a contractor to commit to protecting the environment and comply with all environmental laws and regulations.